What is a Remortgage?

When you change mortgage companies, this is known as a remortgage. Essentially, you take out a new mortgage and you use this to pay off your old mortgage. You will need to instruct a solicitor to act for you in your remortgage. Contact us today to discuss your requirements and for a comprehensive quotation of our fees.

Commercial conveyancing services

Our team of solicitors and lawyers deal with a wide range of commercial property matters such as business sales, development work, granting and assignment of leases, lease extensions and renewals, freehold acquisitions, and disposals and deeds of easement.

We represent both commercial and residential clients relating to property conveyancing, drafting and negotiating of leases, agreements for lease, and licences for alteration.

Commercial Conveyancing

Residential conveyancing services

At GoodLaw Solicitors, we have a team of specialist conveyancing lawyers who act on behalf of our clients relating to buying or selling a home, remortgaging, transfers of equity and ownership, lease extensions and variations, buy to lets, and right to buy from the council.

Residential Conveyancing

GoodLaw Conveyancing Solicitors – Surrey & Sussex

Call us to discuss your requirements.
Call 01273 956 270